Facilities & Locations
Our school in Malta is purposefully built to serve as a state-of-the-art teaching facility. The same level of quality was instrumental in the conversion of our building used in Gozo. Both centres are fully accessible and include interactive whiteboards, audiovisual equipment and libraries.
MLA 15 minutes
MLA 15 minutes
BELS Malta is situated in the heart of St. Paul’s Bay, in a modern building directly on the central bus route and only a stone’s throw away from the seaside.
The school comprises of 8 spacious, air-conditioned classrooms, on-site BELS residence, free access to computers, Wi-Fi and coffee/ snack/ drinks vending machine.
BELS Gozo in the countryside location called Kerċem provides a perfect environment for English learning in Gozo where students can learn and study the English language whilst enjoying a friendly atmosphere and a pleasant environment. BELS Gozo comprises of 9 bright, air-conditioned classrooms, sun terrace, garden, snack/ drinks/ coffee vending machines, library and free Wi-Fi. The centre is accessible to persons with a disability.
The sunny Mediterranean island of Malta is a fantastic year-round destination because of its warm summers and mild winters. This island is one of the few places on our planet where you can enjoy more than 10 hours of sunshine per day! We are inviting you to hop on a plane and discover the 6000 years of Maltese history the island has to offer. The island still bears testament to the diverse peoples and cultures of its past such as the Phoenicians, Romans, Byzantines, Italians, Arabs and British.
- English is the predominant language spoken in Malta. Malta is a bi-lingual country.
- A wide variety of cultural & historical sites, bustling cities & quaint villages to visit.
- Malta offers a warm Mediterranean climate; year round sunshine, clear blue seas & vibrant nightlife!
- An annual calendar of events which bring together local & international attractions.
- Safe & secure… at any time of day & night.
- BELS Malta to Malta’s International Airport – 30 minutes school transfer.
- BELS Malta to Buġibba – 10 minute walk.
- BELS Malta to Valletta – 40 minutes by bus.
- BELS Malta to Mellieħa bay – 10 minutes by bus.
- BELS Malta to Ċirkewwa for ferries to Gozo & Comino – 25 minutes by bus.
- Gozo means joy and a visit to Malta’s relaxed sister island should bring exactly that.
- An unspoilt distinctive character; green landscapes & a cool attitude allows for the perfect break from your busy life-style.
- Friendly & hospitable people… the Gozitans love to spend time meeting people from different cultures.
- Blue seas, red sandy beaches & wonderful walks off the beaten track characterise leisure on this island!
- Great diving experiences for beginners & seasoned divers alike!
- Malta’s International Airport to BELS Gozo – 90 minutes BELS transfer.
- BELS Gozo to Victoria – 25 minutes.
- BELS Gozo to the beach by bus – 30 to 45 minutes.
- BELS Gozo to Ġgantija Temples by bus – 25 minutes.
- BELS Gozo to Imġarr for ferries to Malta & Comino by bus – 25 minutes.