Malta’s the perfect place to focus on your English-learning goals and make significant progress. Here’s why long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo are becoming increasingly popular.
We all know Malta’s a great place for a study holiday – the beaches, the cultural and historical aspects, the countryside and the Mediterranean lifestyle, it’s great for short break. But what about longer stays? At BELS we have students staying with us for a week or two, while others opt for long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo for six, nine or twelve months. They’re generally happy to be here too!
Why is it ideal to take long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo?
- Students who take English courses in Malta will experience a full immersion into the language. English is an official language in Malta and Gozo, which means that you’ll have practical everyday use of the language outside the classroom.
- BELS offer a student residence, shared accommodation or home-stay during your English courses in Malta and Gozo. It’s a great way to meet other multinational students.
- It’s easy to have a balanced lifestyle and good time management during your English courses in Malta.
- The Mediterranean lifestyle – fresh food, friendly and humble people, a warm climate year-round.
- The slower-pace of life allows you to focus on your studies and English courses in Malta.
- The cost of living is lower than other countries which are popular for language-travel.
What should I expect from long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo with BELS?
- A warm welcome and community feeling at the school.
- Individual attention from your teachers, academic team, and everyone else at BELS.
- Modern schools with interactive boards in each classroom and updated course material.
- Practical, interactive and engaging lessons that effectively help you develop your level of English
- Regular tests to monitor progress and guidance on your weak areas. Moving up to the next level according to personal progress.
- Courses ranging from 1 week to 12 months, tailored to your individual needs.
- Assistance in preparing visa documents when needed.
Start your English-learning journey. For more information on long-term English courses available in Malta and Gozo, send us an email at [email protected].