Malta’s the perfect place to focus on your English-learning goals. Here’s why long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo are becoming increasingly popular!
We all know Malta’s a great place for a study holiday – the beaches, the cultural and historical aspects, the countryside and the Mediterranean lifestyle, it’s great for short break. But what about longer stays? At BELS we have students staying with us for a week or two, while others opt for long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo that last up to 9 months. They’re generally quite happy to be here too!
Why is it ideal to take long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo with BELS?
- Students who take English courses in Malta will experience a full immersion into the language. English is an official language in Malta and Gozo, which means that you’ll have practical everyday use of the language outside the classroom.
- BELS offer a student residence, shared accommodation or homestay during your English courses in Malta and Gozo. It’s a great way to meet other multinational students.
- It’s easy to have a balanced lifestyle and good time management during your English courses in Malta.
- The Mediterranean lifestyle – fresh food, friendly and humble people, a warm climate year-round. The slower-pace of life allow you to focus on your studies and English courses in Malta.
What should I expect from long-term English courses in Malta and Gozo with BELS?
- At BELS students are not just a number. You’re guaranteed individual attention both from our front desk and teachers throughout your English course stay in Malta and Gozo.
- Modern schools with interactive boards in each classroom and updated course material.
- Regular tests to monitor progress and guidance on your weak areas. Moving up to the next level according to personal progress.
- Courses ranging from 1 week to 12 months, tailored to your individual needs.
For more information on our English courses available in Malta and Gozo, send us an email at [email protected].