Internship & Work Placement Programmes
Work, Study, Improve your English and Boost your CV with BELS Malta
Our BELS internship and work placement programmes allow students to enhance their career prospects by developing their English communication skills, interpersonal skills, and industry-specific skills.
Students joining our programme can enhance their career prospects through a combination of English courses and work placements in an immersive English-speaking environment. In addition to gaining practical work experience, students can develop their overall level of English while also acquiring specialist workplace vocabulary.
At BELS, we can help you find a company for your work experience abroad across various industries and in accordance to the internship and work placement requirements set your institution or country. During the initial stages, we will sit down with the participants or the coordinator to learn about the students’ needs and interest. Based on this, we will suggest a combination of English courses and work placement that best suits the student.
The internship and work placement programme is ideal for young-adults who would like to better their career prospect by developing their English while gaining hands-on work experience. We provide packages and assistance to individuals travelling alone, as well as school groups and internship institutions looking for work abroad experiences. Both short-term and long-term options are available.
BELS English School’s Internships and Work Placement programmes are perfect for Students who are looking to work in the Education industry and improve their English.
Our courses will enable students to:
- Develop business English skills on tailor-made courses
- Improve overall level of English, fluency and accuracy
- Develop new professional, interpersonal and linguistic skills
- Create a CV in English and develop interview skills
- Orient themselves on their future career path
- Gain practical work experience in an English-speaking environment
- Actively participate in multi-cultural and international work environment
Our full internship and work placement programme include:
- Pre-arrival English level test
- English courses and academic material;
- Full-board accommodation in a host-family or our BELS student residence
- Assistance during the registration phase of the internship and on-going support
- Cultural, social and sportive leisure programme
- Certificate of attendance with level of English
- Personalised student assessment form written by the course teacher
- Reference letter from the internship company
What other programmes are available?
The following packages are available as alternatives:
- English courses and internships or work placement programmes
- English courses only
- Internships or work placement programmes only
What are the requirements to register for the internship and work placement programme in Malta?
- Online registration directly with BELS
- Curriculum Vitae created in the Europass format (in English)
- Cover letter – a short introduction of the student, career interests, passions, and goals. This letter will help our local partner to pair you with a suitable company.