BELS Parent & Child Programme
BELS Language School’s Courses Family courses for Children & Parents
Our BELS English for Children and Parents programme is specially designed for families with young children (7-15) who’d like to combine a family vacation with English lessons. It allows parents and children to study English in the same location, at the same time, whilst enjoying all that Malta has to offer.
Lessons for parents and children will take place in the mornings, in our BELS Malta School in St. Paul’s Bay – a family-friendly destination, popular with locals and visitors alike. You can focus on your English course, while knowing that your child is well taken care of and also developing their English language skills.
Apart from courses, the programme includes the option of accommodation and airport transfers to make your trip as hassle-free as possible. Depending on your preferences, we can provide accumulation in our hotel residence or a private self-catering apartments. All accommodation options are within a walking distance of the school for added convenience.
Accommodation for this programme is available either in private self-catering apartments, host families or in large family rooms at the BELS Juniors Residence.
English for Children & Parents course details:
- Morning classes for parents & English for children in the same building;
- Young Learners Programme, 20 lessons per week, for children (7 – 15 year olds);
- International classes with maximum 12 students (adult classrooms) & 15 students (children classrooms);
- English online placement test;
- Course book/material;
- End of course certificate;
- Optional accommodation;
- Compulsory transfers (if accommodation is booked with school).
On the BELS English for Children courses, students will:
- Participate in lessons planned around the interests and needs of young learners;
- Have fun and dynamic lessons, based on: communicative teaching, role-plays, pair work, teaching through music and videos, drama, and project work;
- Combined with a latest course material and supplementary online and interactive board resources;
- Learn to develop critical thinking and real-world skills and language.
On the BELS English for Adults courses, students will:
- Develop language skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) in all areas of the English language (grammar, vocabulary, phonetics, discourse);
- Learn through activities in a communicative classroom atmosphere;
- Learn through mixed material (coursebook, interactive board, online content, videos);
- Have access to BELS e-learning platform for self-study.
For personalised information about English for Children & parents in Malta, send us an email at [email protected].