Business English Courses: Improve Professional Communication Skills
Boost your professional communication skills on our short business English course in collaboration with MHCS:
Business English Course: Creating Meaningful Customer Interactions (download poster)
Date: 20-22 November 2019
Time: 16:00 – 19:00
Location: BELS Malta Centre, St. Paul’s Bay
Course fee: €195 per person
With years of experience in providing tailor-made business English courses to local and international companies, BELS have teamed up with MHCS, an established business consultancy and training firm, in delivering a short business English course focusing on Professional Business English and soft-skills required for effective customer interactions.
As we increase our multinational communications and understand just how important accurate and effective communication skills are to our success, many individuals and companies are realising that interacting with customers in English requires very particular skills. Learning Business English with BELS will help you improve these communication skills.
Our interactive short-courses, will explore innovative approaches to client-relations and show participants how to maintain seamless interactions across B2B or B2C channels. This course is aimed at individuals, across all industry sectors who need to strengthen their daily interactions in an English-speaking environment.
Whether you’re responsible for building client-relationships, networking, providing customer service or interacting with colleagues in English, this course will give you the ability and confidence to initiate, maintain successful exchanges with English as the primary language.
By the end of your Business English Course, you will be able to:
- Identify and practice customer-centric communication techniques
- Know how to Apply small-talk and networking techniques to make new connections
- Demonstrate accurate and confident use of English in professional interactions
- Interpret and practice common body-language techniques to facilitate communication
- Use English Language Techniques to respond to, and develop quality conversations
- Diffuse difficult situations and make a positive impression at every touch-point
- How to compose emails that are both professional and human to create a personable and effective connection
Click here to download detailed Short-Course course content.
For more information on joining this one-time business English course, contact us at [email protected] or message us through the contact form. Tailor-made programmes are also available for companies wishing to offer in-house training sessions for their teams.