Are you worried your speaking skills will weaken? That’s what the BELS online English speaking course is for!
One of the allures of studying English in an English-speaking country like Malta is the complete immersion into the language. It’s surprising to see how much one’s speaking skills progress when they find themselves in the middle of an island with English or Maltese being the primary communication options. On the flipside, it’s not always easy to maintain the level of fluency once students go back to their homeland where English is seldom used. That’s why at BELS we also offer online English speaking courses.
Students often worry that they will lose all their progress made during their language course when they return home. If English isn’t practised regularly after the studies, it’s usually true. While it’s easy to study grammar online, read English texts and listen to English in movies, practicing speaking skills is often more challenging. If you don’t have anyone to speak to, your English communication skills will weaken, which is a shame after all that progress. Taking part in an online English speaking course is practical way to keep your speaking skills strong.
What should students expect from a BELS online English speaking course?
- The BELS online English speaking course is designed to help students maintain their fluency, and even develop speaking skills further once they’re back home.
- Since BELS is an accredited language school, all teachers in our online English speaking course are fully qualified, with years of experience.
- All lessons will be adapted to your learning requirements.
- During our online English speaking course a skilled teacher will analyse your learning needs, guide you on weak areas, correct you, and challenge you as needed.
- The topics discussed in an online English speaking course will be chosen by the teacher and the student together to ensure that lessons are efficient and enjoyable.
- Access to the BELS e-learning platform can be purchased with the online English speaking course for further practice of listening, reading, grammar and pronunciation skills.
For more information on our online English courses, contact us at [email protected].