BELS Course Pricing
Can I book a course directly on the BELS website?
Yes – after using the quote builder, contact form or emailing us there is the option to book your course with us online.
To book/enquire online with BELS:
1. Send us a quote or message with some/all of the following details:
- Approximate course dates
- Accommodation requirements
- School location
- Reasons for learning English
2. We will reply with personalised course and additional options, details and quotations until you’re happy with the offer.
3. To book, we’ll provide you with a booking confirmation invoice and payment options.
4. To confirm your booking, a 25% deposit is needed. The remaining 75% is required 21 days prior to arrival.
5. Once you have confirmed your booking, you will be required to take our online English level test.
Contact us at [email protected] or submit the form below for a quick reply and your free personal quotation. We check our mailbox daily!
Can I speak to a BELS representative directly?
You can send us an email at [email protected] or use the contact us form. One of our team members will reply to you with suggested course/accommodation options and a personalised quotation within 24 working hours.
How can I use the quote builder?
Our quote builder is updated regularly. It can provide you with a detailed quotation for your preferred course, school location (BELS Malta or BELS Gozo) and accommodation options, including all the applicable supplementary fees (registration fee, course material, airport transfers, eco tax).
The quote builder can also help you chose the right course for you. It contains a list of all courses offered at our English schools in Malta and Gozo, with course descriptions such as the lesson duration, amount of lessons per week, number of students per class.
Our weekly rate per course varies depending on season, and course duration. Different weekly rates apply for courses of 1-7 weeks, 8-19 weeks, and 20+ weeks. Using the quote builder allows you to compare course prices during the low and high seasons, also depending on number of course weeks.
Apart from course lists, you can find our accommodation options that are all within the area of the school. You can choose between our BELS superior residence, shared apartments (Malta only), private apartments, host-families or hotels for your stay. There are different accommodation options for our two English schools in Malta and Gozo.
While the quote builder can provide accurate prices, accommodation availability needs to be confirmed directly with a BELS team member.
We look forward to hosting you at BELS!