Why choose BELS?
- We’re small & personal. With us you’re guaranteed individual attention
- We offer flexible courses that are tailor made to suit your needs
- We have interactive boards in all our classrooms and our own e-learning platform
- We have over 20 years of academic experience
- We are located in both Malta & Gozo
- We handle accommodation, airport services and leisure activities
The Maltese Islands
The Maltese islands are a unique place where thriving cities and bustling towns join rustic charm, and crystal-clear waters meet unspoilt countryside. Bask in the sun, enjoy the nightlife or get lost in the beautiful landscapes. Malta truly offers something for everyone.
The bright and sunny destination is full of character, culture, history and entertainment. It has a story to tell.
Famous for its peaceful, easy-going atmosphere and recognising English as an official language, Malta is the perfect place to learn English. You can expect a warm welcome from its multicultural population. People are quick to smile and the attitude is contagious. In Malta and Gozo you can enjoy a world of English learning and social activities with a Mediterranean flair.
MLA 15 minutes
Why learn English inMalta Gozo
- - English is the predominant language spoken in Malta. Malta is a bi-lingual country.
- - A wide variety of cultural & historical sites, bustling cities & quaint villages to visit.
- - Malta offers a warm Mediterranean climate; year round sunshine, clear blue seas & vibrant nightlife!
- - An annual calendar of events which bring together local & international attractions.
- - Safe & secure… at any time of day & night.
BELS offers a wide selection of short-term, as well as long term (8+ weeks) English courses
– General English Standard
– General English Intensive Most popular
– General English Mini Groups
– Combination Lessons
– Individual Courses
- *Available in both Malta and Gozo
– Easter 2018: 24 March to 08 April
– Summer 2018: 16 June to 02 September
– Autumn 2018: 14 October to 29 October
– Water Sports Camp
– Sailing / Windsurfing
- *Available only in Malta