Why choose BELS?
- We’re small & personal. With us you’re guaranteed individual attention
- We offer flexible courses that are tailor made to suit your needs
- We have interactive boards in all our classrooms and our own e-learning platform
- We have over 20 years of academic experience
- We are located in both Malta & Gozo
- We handle accommodation, airport services and leisure activities
The Maltese Islands
The Maltese islands are a unique place where thriving cities and bustling towns join rustic charm, and crystal-clear waters meet unspoilt countryside. Bask in the sun, enjoy the nightlife or get lost in the beautiful landscapes. Malta truly offers something for everyone.
The bright and sunny destination is full of character, culture, history and entertainment. It has a story to tell.
Famous for its peaceful, easy-going atmosphere and recognising English as an official language, Malta is the perfect place to learn English. You can expect a warm welcome from its multicultural population. People are quick to smile and the attitude is contagious. In Malta and Gozo you can enjoy a world of English learning and social activities with a Mediterranean flair.
MLA 15 minutes
Why learn English inMalta Gozo
- - English is the predominant language spoken in Malta. Malta is a bi-lingual country.
- - A wide variety of cultural & historical sites, bustling cities & quaint villages to visit.
- - Malta offers a warm Mediterranean climate; year round sunshine, clear blue seas & vibrant nightlife!
- - An annual calendar of events which bring together local & international attractions.
- - Safe & secure… at any time of day & night.
BELS offers a wide selection of short-term, as well as long term (8+ weeks) English courses
– General English Standard
– General English Intensive Most popular
– General English Mini Groups
– Combination Lessons
– Individual Courses
- *Available in both Malta and Gozo
– Easter 2017: 08 April to 23 April
– Summer 2017: 24 June to 03 September
– Autumn 2017: 14 October to 29 October
– Water Sports Camp
– Sailing / Windsurfing
- *Available only in Malta
Years of Experience
% Customer Satisfaction
Seoyoon – BELS Gozo
“A few months ago, I was studying English at BELS on Gozo, Malta’s sister island. I heard that Malta was a very popular holiday destination in Europe, with nice climate, fine weather throughout the year – especially when compared with Ireland, where I currently live. But actually, it was more than just that…”
Arkadi – BELS Juniors
“This is my fourth time learning English with BELS Juniors in Malta. Every year is different from the previous one as the school is always improving the overall experience and the leaders that work with BELS Juniors are great!”
Elena – BELS Malta
“The quality of teaching is fantastic. The teachers are the best that you will find in any place! I want to mention all my teachers: Claire, Kevin, Michelle, Andrea…”