At BELS we are committed to protecting our visitors’ privacy and we do not collect any personal information about a visitor unless provided voluntarily. Any personal information given to us is kept within our database in agreement with the ‘Data Protection Act 2001’.
The Data Protection Act 2001
The Data Protection Act 2001 has been enacted since the 14th December of 2001. The section concerning the appointment of the Data Protection Commissioner and the Data Protection Appeals Tribunal has been brought into force since the 22nd March of 2002. We, at BELS, recognize and respect its responsibility and are committed to a policy of preserving the confidentiality of data collected as required. We commit to take all preventions to safeguard and prevent any unauthorised access and we do not pass on any collected data from a visitor, to any third party unless given consent to do so.
As a visitor at belsmalta.com, we collect contact or feedback information and web page download information.
Contact or Feedback information
- Collected when a visitor requests live support/chat,
- Collected when a visitor fills in any of our booking forms or completes any of our online tests.
We use the personal information submitted in forms only to respond to our visitors. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
If a visitor reads or downloads information from belsmalta.com, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
- The requested web page or download,
- Whether the request was successful or not,
- The date and time when the site was accessed,
- The Internet address of the site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site,
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Please note that this information is strictly for the sole use of BELS Malta and is not shared, leased, or sold in any possible manner.
Links to other web sites
Access to your information
Visitors may request us at any time what information is effectively held on them, if any, at that particular time. Visitors have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected and where applicable erased.