Looking for Language School Jobs in Malta? Join our team!
Why should you consider language school jobs with BELS? We love welcoming students and we do whatever it takes to ensure they achieve their learning aims while having an all-round memorable experience in Malta and Gozo. If you share our passion, then take a look at our current vacancies.
EFL Teachers in Malta & Gozo
Would you like to be part of a like-minded team of teachers and work with students from all over the world?
If you already possess a TEFL qualification (CELTA, Certificate in TESOL, or TEFL certificate), kindly email your resume and covering letter to the BELS Director of Studies, Arianna Muscat, on [email protected].
If you are not in possession of the required qualification or permits and require further guidance, feel free to get in touch with us by requesting more information regarding TEFL courses and teaching permits. We are always happy to help.
Teen Camp Leaders in Malta
Are you interested in becoming a teen camp leader? BELS are also constantly looking for dynamic and responsible individuals to join our team of BELS Juniors teen summer camp activity leaders. This is a seasonal language school job available in the summer, autumn and Easter holidays.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an awesome team player
- Be reliable, dedicated and responsible
- Have an energetic and can-do personality
- Be available to work from June to September
- Enjoy being active and working with people
- Speak fluent English (more languages considered an asset)
If you fit the above description, we’d love to get to know you. To apply for a position, contact our the BELS Teen Camp Manager, by sending your CV to [email protected].
Open Applications for language school jobs
Would you like to join our team in another role? Should you wish to apply for any other position, kindly send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with a description of your interest for consideration.
Why work at BELS?
- The team – We’re a tight-knit team of energetic individuals who love what we do, and who we do it with. We support each other and work together to exceed our students’ expectations. Meeting new people from all over the world and sharing our passion for English excites us.
- Quality tuition and service – At BELS, we take the time to get to know our students by name and individual needs. We take pleasure in delivering our promises and pride in seeing our students’ achievements.
- Medium-sized school – BELS is an owner-run boutique school with a community feeling at the school. You’ll feel right at home here.
- Established school – We’re one of the most highly qualified and licensed school on the islands, you’ll be in good hands.
- Continual development – There’s no such thing as ‘good enough’. We’re always looking to learn more and find new ways of doing things. As a teacher, we provide in-house training sessions from time to time to help you develop your skills and acquire new ideas and techniques.
- Location – BELS Language Schools have a center in St. Paul’s Bay on Malta and another center in Kerċem on Gozo. Both locations are far enough from the busier areas on the islands to be relaxing, yet close enough for convenience. You’ll get to enjoy a great working environment in our bright, contemporary buildings with anything you may need around you.