BELS English Language Courses Prices -BELS Malta

Discover April & May offers!

Calculate the price & book your course directly with BELS

How to use the price calculator tool and book your trip

Use our quote-builder to find our English language course prices, then contact us to book your course directly. Follow these steps:

  1. Submit your name and email to activate the pricing tool.
  2. Select an English Course
  3. Select an Accommodation Option
  4. Selected the dates
  5. Submit the quotation to BELS or email us directly at [email protected] with some/all of the following details:
    • Approximate course dates and number of weeks
    • Age, nationality
    • School location
  6. Check your mailbox for an email from one of our consultants and respond there for support with your booking process.

For personalised quotations, you can write to us directly at [email protected]. You’ll receive a reply from us within 24 hours – remember to check your junk mail.

First enter your name and email. Then use the tool below to find out prices for English courses in Malta, Gozo or Online.

*Travelling in April or May? Benefit from a €50 discount per week and the power of total immersion for packages in St.Paul’s Bay. Offer is subject to availability – speak with us directly to learn more.*

Please enter the fields correctly!
Please enter the fields correctly!
Please enter the fields correctly!

Booking Directly with BELS:

  1. To book or enquire online, send us a quote as above, or message with some/all of the following details:
    • Approximate course dates
    • Accommodation requirements
    • School location
    • Reasons for learning English
  2. We will reply with personalised course and additional options, details and quotations until you’re happy with the offer.
  3. To book, we’ll provide you with a booking confirmation invoice and payment options.
  4. To confirm your booking, a 25% deposit is needed. The remaining 75% is required 21 days prior to arrival.
  5. Once you have confirmed your booking, you will be required to take our online English level test.

You may also email us at [email protected].