BELS Gozo is a year-round and owner-run English School for adults and young adults. Courses for children and families are also available during the summer.
Digital Learning Tools
Combine a learning experience with a relaxing break on a cultural, charming and peaceful Mediterranean island
BELS Gozo is a certified adult English school in the rustic village of Kerċem. The natural surroundings and quaint towns around the school invite visitors to have a relaxing and focused learning holiday. Here the Gozitan island life and cultural highlights come together to create a language stay experience unlike anywhere else.
The school is housed in traditional house of character that has been fully converted into a modern school. It comprises of 9 bright, air-conditioned classrooms, a sun terrace, garden and a library. Sandwiches, snacks and drinks are available through vending machines at the school Wi-fi is available throughout, and the building is wheel-chair accessible. All classrooms are equipped with interactive boards and audio equipment to heighten the learning experience.
Our English school in Gozo has been around since 1996. This centre specialises in general English, business English, individual and tailor-made courses for adults. The team creates a supportive, caring and friendly environment for all our students. There is a great community feeling at the school, with many students returning to us year after year.
Our team can organize your courses, accommodation, and airport transfers prior to your arrival. At the school, we can assist with planning your free time activities, as well as bicycle rentals and anything else required.
BELS Gozo gives you easy access to the quality education, a charming island and a welcoming community. After classes, you can discover the beautiful beaches, rich history, scenic country views, and delicious cuisine that Gozo has to offer.
English Courses for Adults in Gozo
At BELS Gozo we offer a variety of English courses to meet the needs of learners at different levels and with different goals. Our adult English courses are available year-round, on a short-term or long-term basis.
- General English group courses: Our general English group courses include daily lessons on weekday mornings. You can choose between a standard course with 15 hours / 20 lessons per week, or an intensive course with 22.5 hours / 30 lessons per week. Each course is offered in a regular group size with a maximum of 12 students per class, or a mini group with a maximum of 6 students per class, for learners who prefer a more intimate learning environment.
- Business English mini-group course: Our business English group course is a fluency course, which is offered in the afternoons, on specific start dates. This course is ideal for students who need to improve their language skills in a professional context. The courses are designed to help students develop the language and communication skills necessary for success in international business.
- Individual Courses for Business: Our individual business courses are available are stand-alone courses, or in combination with one of our group courses. They provide a personalised and flexible approach to learning. The course content and pace are tailored to the specific needs and goals of the student, whether they want to improve their general business English skills, prepare for a specific business situation, or focus on a particular area of business.
- Individual lessons for exam preparation – Our exam courses are available as stand-alone courses, or in combination with one of our group courses. These lessons provide students with personalized instruction and support to help them achieve their target exam scores. The courses are tailored to the specific needs of the student, whether they are preparing for IELTS, Cambridge, or TOEFL exams. The course content covers exam techniques and strategies, as well as practice exercises and mock exams.
English Courses for Children in Gozo
As Gozo is a popular destination for family holidays, during the summer period, we provide group courses for children, at the same time as adult courses. Children can attend courses in the same building as their guardian, or can also attend courses on their own. Outside of these dates, individual or semi-individual lessons are offered.
- Group Courses for Children – Our group courses for children are available between 10 July – 18 August, with daily classes on weekdays. These courses aim to develop children’s language proficiency and confidence in using English in real-life situations. The communicative approach allows children to practice using English in a fun and supportive environment, promoting fluency and accuracy.The courses also incorporate a range of activities that encourage children’s participation and creativity.
- Individual courses for children – Personalised classes for children are available all year round, with the option for semi-individual lessons for children coming together, who have a similar level of English. These courses are tailor-made based on the students’ ages, interests, and learning needs.
BELS Gozo - BELS English Language Schools, Triq Ta Doti, Kerċem, Malta
English Language School
BELS Malta - BELS English Language Schools, Saint Paul's Bay, Malta
English Language School
Let's Get in Touch
Submit your email below and one of our team members will write to to you. Remember to check your junk mail!