A Full Programme for 16-17 Year-olds
Our BELS young-adult programme is the perfect balance between our junior courses and adult courses. It’s designed for independent teens who’d like more flexibility during their study trip. The programme includes English courses, accommodation and a leisure plan for students aged 16 and 17. It’s a great opportunity to learn English in Malta while experiencing Malta’s rich history and exciting atmosphere with students of a similar age.
The Young Adult Programme includes:
- Homestay accommodation sharing rooms on HB Basis;
- International classes (20 or 30 lessons) with maximum 12 students;
- English online placement test;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Activity programme: 3 afternoon or evening activities + 1 full day on the weekend (offered between 12 June – 01 September)
- Arrival and departure airport transfers.
You’ll find yourself learning the language in a way you never imagined possible, through experiencing it spoken naturally in a safe and popular destination. Compared to other countries, the cost of living in Malta is also generally lower.