A Full Programme for 16-17 Year-olds
Our BELS young-adult programme is the perfect balance between our junior courses and adult courses. It’s designed for independent teens who’d like more flexibility during their study-trip. The programme includes English courses, accommodation and a leisure plan for students aged 16 and 17. It’s a great opportunity to learn English in Malta, while experiencing Malta’s rich history and exciting atmosphere with students of a similar age.
The Young Adult Programme includes:
- Homestay accommodation sharing rooms on HB Basis;
- Morning lessons in international classes (20 or 30 lessons) with maximum 12 students;
- English online placement test;
- Course book;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Activity programme: 3 afternoon or evening activities + 1 full day on the weekend (optional);
- Return airport transfers.
You’ll find yourself learning the language in a way you never imagined possible, through experiencing it spoken naturally in a safe and popular destination. Compared to other countries, the cost of living in Malta is also generally lower.