A Memorable Holiday and Educational Experience
10 July-18 August.
BELS Gozo & BELS Malta
Lessons / hours per week
20 lessons / 15 hours
Monday - Friday
09:15-10:45 /break/ 11:15-12:45
Minimum entry level
Students per class
Adults Max. 12 or 6 (Mini-group) / Children Max. 15,
Families with young children
We can Plan Everything for you
Our family programmes include English courses for all the family, as well as accommodation, airport transfers and leisure activities. This programme is organised at our BELS Malta and BELS Gozo schools. Both locations are family-friendly destinations, popular with locals and visitors alike. Our school in Malta is in the sea-side town of St.Paul’s Bay, with the school and the sea always being a short walking distance away. Our school in Gozo is in a country-side location, in the rural town of Kercem. Here you can enjoy tranquil life on a small island, with a unique charm.
Lessons for parents and children will take place in the mornings, in the same building. You can focus on your English course, while knowing that your child is well taken care of and also developing their English language skills. All courses for adults and children are separated according to students’ level of English and include certificates of attendance. The courses primarily focus on developing all areas of the language, with special attention given to communication and everyday use of English.
Apart from courses, the programme includes the option of accommodation and airport transfers to make your trip as hassle-free as possible. Depending on your preferences, we can provide accumulation in our hotel residence or a private self-catering apartments. All accommodation options are within a walking distance of the school for added convenience.
Accommodation for this programme is available either in private self-catering apartments, host families or in large family rooms at the BELS Juniors Residence.
During courses, children will:
- Participate in lessons planned around the interests and needs of young learners;
- Have fun and dynamic lessons, based on: communicative teaching, role-plays, pair work, teaching through music and videos, drama, and project work;
- Combined with the latest course material and supplementary online and interactive board resources;
- Learn to develop critical thinking and real-world skills and language;
- Have an immersive learning experience through the use of virtual reality tools.
During courses, adults will:
- Develop language skills (reading, writing, listening, speaking) in all areas of the English language (grammar, vocabulary, phonetics, discourse);
- Learn through activities in a communicative classroom atmosphere;
- Learn through mixed material (coursebook, interactive board, online content, videos);
- Have access to online learning content.
For personalised information about English for Children and parents in Malta, send us an email at [email protected].
Course and Leisure
Young learners between the ages of 10-16 can join our full programme including lessons and activities.
Young Adult Programme
Older siblings can join our young adult programme to develop their English, meet like-minded peers and discover Malta.
Includes personalised individual lessons for added support, specific needs and aims.