Improve your English and Boost your CV
Number of course hours
Number of internship hours
Minimum level of English
Requirements for application
A CV detailing your education and a cover letter expressing your interests
Individual or Group Packages Available
Students joining our programme can enhance their career prospects through a combination of English courses and work placements in an immersive English-speaking environment. In addition to gaining practical work experience, students can develop their overall level of English while also acquiring specialist workplace vocabulary.
At BELS, we can help you find a company for your work experience abroad across various industries and in accordance to the internship and work placement requirements set your institution or country. During the initial stages, we will sit down with the participants or the coordinator to learn about the students’ needs and interest. Based on this, we will suggest a combination of English courses and work placement that best suits the student.
The internship and work placement programme is ideal for young-adults who would like to better their career prospect by developing their English while gaining hands-on work experience. We provide packages and assistance to individuals travelling alone, as well as school groups and internship institutions looking for work abroad experiences. Both short-term and long-term options are available.
Our courses will enable students to:
- Develop business English skills on tailor-made courses;
- Improve overall level of English, fluency and accuracy;
- Develop new professional, interpersonal and linguistic skills;
- Create a CV in English and develop interview skills;
- Orient themselves on their future career path;
- Gain practical work experience in an English-speaking environment;
- Actively participate in multi-cultural and international work environment.
Our programme includes:
- Pre-arrival English level test;
- English courses and academic material;
- Full-board accommodation in a host-family or our BELS student residence;
- Assistance during the registration phase of the internship and on-going support;
- Cultural, social and sportive leisure programme;
- Certificate of attendance with level of English;
- Personalised student assessment form written by the course teacher;
- Reference letter from the internship company.
Speak to us directly for a personalised plan and details – [email protected].
Bring your students to Malta for an immersive English learning and internship experience. Courses content will be created to meet specific curriculum needs and industries.
Improve your job prospects with an internship related to your studies, as well as completing a certified course in English.
Internship & Leisure Trip
Bring your students to Malta for internships and a holiday. Cultural, historical, social and sportive activities can be planned.