Contemporary Teaching and Learning Facilities at BELS
Our high-tech language school in the heart of the Mediterranean.
BELS English schools in Malta and Gozo are modern centres, each with their own unique charm. Our language school in Malta is purposefully built to serve as a state-of-the-art teaching facility. The same level of quality was instrumental in the conversion of our building used as a language school in Gozo. Classrooms in our English schools in Malta and Gozo are equipped with interactive whiteboards and audio-visual equipment and libraries. In addition, both our English schools in Malta and Gozo are fully accessible to persons with special needs.
MLA 15 minutes
MLA 15 minutes
English Language Schools
The BELS language school in Malta is situated in the heart of St. Paul’s Bay, in a modern building directly on the central bus route and only a stone’s throw away from the seaside. The school comprises of 15 spacious, air-conditioned classrooms, an on-site BELS residence, free access to computers, Wi-Fi and vending machines providing coffee, snacks and drinks.
The BELS language school in Gozo is found in the rustic village of Kerċem. The school is surrounded by countryside; an ideal location that provides a perfect environment for studying English in Gozo. BELS Gozo comprises of 9 bright, air-conditioned classrooms, a sun terrace, garden, snack/ drinks/ coffee vending machines, library and free Wi-Fi. The centre is accessible to persons with a disability.
Our teen summer camps, autumn camps and Easter camps take place at our language school in Malta. Our teen camp programmes are ideal for adventurous young travellers who would like to combine a language stay with a fun-packed activities programme that includes sports, cultural and social activities. The warm Maltese climate attracts tourists year round. With its rich culture and captivating history, Malta is a highly desirable locale for teen camps. All teenagers taking part in our Juniors programme will be supervised by BELS staff 24/7 during their stay.
Why study English in Malta?
- English is the predominant language spoken in Malta. Malta is a bi-lingual country.
- A wide variety of cultural & historical sites, bustling cities & quaint villages to visit.
- Malta offers a warm Mediterranean climate; year round sunshine, clear blue seas & vibrant nightlife!
- An annual calendar of events which bring together local & international attractions.
- Safe & secure… at any time of day & night.
- BELS Malta to Malta’s International Airport – 30 minutes school transfer.
- BELS Malta to Buġibba – 10 minute walk.
- BELS Malta to Valletta – 40 minutes by bus.
- BELS Malta to Mellieħa bay – 10 minutes by bus.
- BELS Malta to Ċirkewwa for ferries to Gozo & Comino – 25 minutes by bus.
Why study English in Gozo?
- Gozo means joy and a visit to Malta’s relaxed sister island should bring exactly that.
- An unspoilt distinctive character; green landscapes & a cool attitude allows for the perfect break from your busy life-style.
- Friendly & hospitable people… the Gozitans love to spend time meeting people from different cultures.
- Blue seas, red sandy beaches & wonderful walks off the beaten track characterise leisure on this island!
- Great diving experiences for beginners & seasoned divers alike!
- Malta’s International Airport to BELS Gozo – 90 minutes BELS transfer.
- BELS Gozo to Victoria – 25 minutes.
- BELS Gozo to the beach by bus – 30 to 45 minutes.
- BELS Gozo to Ġgantija Temples by bus – 25 minutes.
- BELS Gozo to Imġarr for ferries to Malta & Comino by bus – 25 minutes.