Excel in your Role by Improving English for Accounting & Finance
25 hours for MFHEA recognition
1-3 people: €850 | Additional students: €250 per person
Admin & Course material
€55 per person
MQF Level 5
1 ECTS/ECTVET point per course
MFHEA license number
Applicable for refund schemes
Get qualified, investing in skills
At BELS Malta or Gozo, at your office, online
Individuals working within the financial sector, seeking to improve communication skills
Acquire Practical Skills & Communication Techniques
This course is intended to help people who work in the field of finance to communicate effectively and proficiently in different work situations. It aims to equip financial professionals with valuable business communication skills to conduct their daily tasks with confidence. It is ideal for anyone dealing with numbers and figures as part of their daily role as well as anyone building English skills within the industry. That includes business and economics students, business owners, managers, business analysts and many more.
The content is designed to elevate language and interpersonal skills to increase efficiency, boost confidence and improve business relationships. Throughout the course participants will develop universal skills which are required in any office environment, as well as technical language and skills specific to accountancy and finance industries. This will be achieved through tackling common workplace functions and addressing key communication struggles amongst individuals working within the financial industry.
- Financial statements
- Writing reports
- Analysing statistics and trends
- Sharing and presenting information
- Exchanging information
- Assessing and auditing
The suggested topics are a guideline, build your own course based on your needs.
- Writing and discussing numbers and money;
- Reporting past results and forecasting future results;
- Describing financial changes in the company;
- Use accounting and financial vocabulary and terminology;
- Complete reports and statements clearly and accurately;
- Compare and contrast statistics and formulate such findings in writing and presentations;
- Structure information and assessments across different mediums.
- Develop formality in speaking and writing;
- Communicate business needs with fluency and accuracy;
- Transfer knowledge of finances to different clients in a concise manner;
- Evaluate finances and investments with accuracy
- Explaining financial concepts to non-accountants;
Tailor-made solutions are also available. All our training courses can be delivered at our schools in Malta and Gozo, at your company or online. Curious about how this course can suit you?
Legal and Insurance
Learn specialised terminology required for legal and insurance purposes, as well as common business English skills required for communication with clients, team members and associates.
Management & Leadership
Combine your industry skills with a management and leadership techniques to get ahead in your career. Adapt your current knowledgebase to the tasks, requirements and a management mindset.
Improve your skillset by acquiring a variety of language and soft-skills to enable you to handle client requests, queries, issues and complaints with ease.